Each kilometer is at least worth €1From the first step on US soil, we try to score as much money as possible via the different sponsoring channels, such as online sponsoring tools and during events, for To Walk Again.
To Walk Again founded by Marc Herremans is a Belgian organization which provides custom made sports and exercise activities for children, youth and adults with a physical limitation.
To Walk Again helps people with a physical limitation:
- keep them healthy and active.
- make them discover their own possibilities.
- take the first step to a sustainable, custom made sport.
- help them with social (re)integration.
- to go positively through life.
More information: www.towalkagain.be
Who is Marc Herremans?
- 2 x Belgian champion Olympic distance triathlon
- 2 x overall winner Super prestige triathlon
- 2 x 8th place WK triathlon long distance
- 6th place WK Ironman in Hawaii
2002 was meant to be the year for Marc to make his dream come true: winning the Iron Man in Hawaii. Unfortunately, during training he had an accident on Lanzarote and he was paralyzed from chest to toes. His live changed extremely.
8 Months later, Marc turned up again at the start of the Iron Man in Ha- waii and became sports personality of the year. He established training center 185 where he professionally guides athletes, g-athletes and recreationists.
Marc is more active than ever and he carries his message as a moti- vantional speaker with full conviction.
- Winner Iron man Hawaii 2006
- Winner Crocodile Trophy 2007 (handbike)
- Founder training center 185
- Coach athletes
- Inspirer To Walk Again
- Motivational speaker